Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year, New Project Life!

Hiya Guys!

I know it's been a while. A very LONG while, in fact. Been busy with work and I barely had time to do crafts like I used to before.

I hope everyone is having a good 2013 so far. :) As for me, I am hoping that this 2013, I will be able to blog more frequently just like I used to before. That will be one of my New Year's resolutions. ;)

To start of the year, I have actually started a new project. I am motivating myself to capture every single moment of my daughter's life as much as I can, no matter how shallow or how important it is. After all, it's always good to look back on something, especially during their childhood. So, I have planned since last year that I will be starting a Project Life book. Since a lot are getting into it, I thought to myself, why not?!

I was actually brewing up a fun way to connect with people for this project I have for 2013. But again, as mentioned, I have been busy for the last few months that I was not able to tend to it as much as I can. Yet, it still isn't too late to join in the fun. My plan is to have some sort of link party of blog hop to those who want to join in the fun. No prizes at stake, just something to do for fun. After all, we deserve a little break from our stressful work, right?

So, if you are still interested, please do leave a comment below, and I shall push through. Nevertheless, I will still be creating a link party of some sort below my posts, so anyone who's interested can join anytime they want. :)

If you want to see what I did for my week 1 of Project Life, see my next post!

Hope to see you all there! ;)

Cheers!
Pin It Add it to your boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something in mind? Share your thoughts! I love reading comments.