Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Show & Tell} Birthday Explosion Box -- Coffee Theme

Hiya everyone. It's been a while since my last "Show & Tell" and I am very excited to show you guys an explosion box I made for my fave barista at Starbucks.
Before anything else, the theme of my explosion box is shades of browns and coffee. I love coffee, so I really enjoyed making this box. To be honest, this was made in a rush, so excuse the "not-so-good" creation. In fact, this is the fastest time I was able to complete an explosion box. Nevertheless, I still do want to share.

So, without further ado, the pictures... :)

Lid of the box. I stamped "birthday" on the lid and scribbled "girl"


The inside of the box. The gift isn't inside yet because I had to go out the same day to buy something to put inside. Haha


What perfect way to embellish the box than a cup of coffee. Coffee cup and button was both cut from my Craft Robo


Birthday message for the birthday girl

Another style of the coffee cup and again, a button on the side.


One of the flaps. Says "Happy (stamped) Birthday (scribbled on a banner shape)"


One final look. Ribbon to hold the box together. :)

Really, really simple. But, I am still happy I was able to come up with something in so little time. Not to mention my BabyLove bugging me and scattering my stuff while I work. Haha!

I would really appreciate your opinions on this. :) Leave them below and I will get back to you as soon as I can...

Cheers!
Pin It Add it to your boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something in mind? Share your thoughts! I love reading comments.