Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Show & Tell} Mother's Day Cards

Here is another post for "Show & Tell". These are just some Mother's Day cards I made for my aunts and grandma. So, for all the moms out there, a belated Happy Mother's Day!!!
First off is the card I made for my lola (grandma in English). I opted for golds and browns for her card. :)



 Simple, right? See the bends on the paper banners? That was done by my 1 year old daughter who loves messing while I do some of my crafts. Haha!

The next set of photos are the 3x3 cards I made for my aunts. All with the same theme and papers but decorated differently. :)








And one final look...


I haven't got a picture of the card of my mom yet, so I will just update this post once I have taken a photo of it.

All are simple and amateurish, but still, I love how they turned out. :)

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!


Pin It Add it to your boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something in mind? Share your thoughts! I love reading comments.